Montana youth and the outdoors go together like peanut butter and jelly. Come Saturday, September 12, the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation will host a Youth Wildlife Conservation Field Day at its headquarters in Missoula, Montana.
Missoula area businesses and conservation-minded groups will be on-site to provide different hands-on conservation and outdoor-related activities for youth and their families.
The event runs from 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and is open to the first 150 youth who register. The first 50 youth to pre-register will receive a free RMEF youth membership. All youth will receive a backpack and there will be a drawing for more than 40 different prizes as well as free RMEF giveaways.
Registration is required by calling (406) 523-4500, extension 236 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Youth BB Gun Shooting Range presented by Cabela’s
- Archery for Beginners presented by Sportsman’s Warehouse
- Be Bear Aware Exhibit & Bear Spray Training
- Rock Climbing Wall presented by Wild Walls, Inc.
- Poaching Trailer Exhibit by Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks
- Laser Shot presented by RMEF
- Paint Ball Elk Target Game presented by RMEF
- Bouncy House by Big Sky Bouncers
- Balloon Entertainment by Inflated Panache
- Conservation Activity Corner presented by RMEF and much more!