Ensuring the future of elk, other wildlife, their habitat and our hunting heritage.


Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas Wishes from RMEF


RMEF Family,

It took a while for Old Man Winter to make an appearance around much of the nation but that means it will be a white Christmas for many of us.

Christmas evokes so many personal memories. It’s a time of children, brothers and sisters, parents and grandparents, extended family and friends. It’s a time of giving, loving and looking out for our neighbors. It’s a time when mankind is a gentler, friendlier and more caring.

As I ponder the many blessings in my life, I hope you will take time this holiday season to do the same. I so appreciate my wife and my boys, my parents and my friends. I am grateful for the beauty of the outdoors. I am humbled and yet proud to be a part of this growing conservation movement we are all a part of—the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation. Thank you for your dedication, your passion and your support as we strive together on a daily basis to make a tangible on-the-ground difference for elk and elk country.

I want to wish each of you and your families a very merry Christmas and a joyous, peaceful and healthy holiday season. 

Sincerely,






David Allen
RMEF President and CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment